Urgent automation ideas: baby's coming!

Switch to months for a larger number that counts down 12x faster. :slight_smile: And yes, @tjluoma is quite right. Mine are 16 and 11…

1 Like

Update: newest baby-related item.

Experimenting with WidgetPack, and inspired by the ‘When Did I…?’ app mentioned on a recent episode.

That app would have worked, but a) didn’t look like it had widget support, b) possibly didn’t have Watch support and c) doesn’t allow for extra information like ‘use the right boob next’.

There are Baby Tracker apps that do this, but they don’t tend to be compatible with Shortcuts or Watch and they try to track everything…and having an incomplete record bothers me. This way I just get the information I need. :sweat_smile:

A new timer is set by tapping on the widget, running a shortcut on the Watch, yelling at Siri, or manually running a Shortcut (including separate shortcuts to specify a time in the past if baby-brain causes you to forget…)

3 Likes

I should make one of these to keep track of how long it’s been since I fed the fish :slight_smile:

My wife usually does it but she’s currently in time-out (aka 14-day quarantine after exposure to a co-worker who tested positive for COVID-19).

3 Likes