What are your favorite or most useful workflows on IFTTT/Zapier?

A few of my most-used workflows below. In the past I have used a very complicated Zapier workflow to save PDF copies of read articles into DevonThinkPro but I’ve dropped that as it wasn’t reliable and I now only depend on Pinboard’s archiving feature.

Zapier:

Correctly-formatted emails send to Things as quick to-dos
Flagging an article in Pinboard with ‘lisa’ sends it to my wife via email
Collating 'legaltech; tagged links in Pinboard into a Zapier Digest, then weekly release of digest to my work address and a few colleagues.

IFTTT:
Various rules to take specific tagged articles in Inoreader and save to Pinboard (e.g. Read Later)
Certain events on my remote Plex server are logged into a Google spreadsheet
Liked YouTube videos into DayOne

Glad I’m not the only one who’s been having issues with IFTTT. I was using a recipe to save Gmail attachments to the in directory in my Dropbox, but the recipe kept turning itself off :cry:.

Definitely need to look into Zapier more - expensive, but incredibly powerful from what I’ve seen of it! (If only I could have an entire summer free to play around with automation…)

Hi@ I know it’s a very old post but, are you still able to use that ATracker IFTTT/zapier service? I desperately need that.
If you still have that, would you please let me know ? Thanks !

You can just print to PDF easily enough from the Pocket apps - either on iOS or Mac. I do it with the Mac app (though you could do it from a browser as well), and save to my HD. (You could of course save to a Dropbox folder.) I’m as not much into automation, and would prefer to read and review my Pocket articles then move them individually if needed…