What do you do for fun?

I do photography. It began as an aspect of my work (documenting projects), but morphed into a hobby that works well with new children, and, now that they’re grown, works well with getting out and getting that step-count up.

Hunting for photographs, training your eye, looking for events and juxtapositions – I find this hobby exercises a different part of my brain and helps me unwind from more typical daily stresses.

1 Like

Play Stardew Valley on the Switch.

3 Likes

There’s a new game by Chucklefish (company that did Stardew Valley) called Wargroove that is phenomenal.

I have fun projects within my work. Some of those might even get done on the weekend. :slight_smile:

Reading, going out to shop, taking a walk, going to the gym, going for coffee, meeting a friend, playing video games, watching films… there’s a lot of things to do for fun!

1 Like

This game looks great, Mike. Adding it to my list. By the way, have you played TowerFall?

Also, looking forward to the new Zelda game. Such a great way to unwind. I feel like we need to have Nintendo/gaming as its own category in the forums. :joy:

I have not played TowerFall. BTW, Wargroove via Steam is also available for the Mac! The listing says it’s Windows only, but once you purchase you can download it on a Mac as well. I believe it’s a beta version (which why it’s not listed), but I’ve encountered no issues.

1 Like

Golf!

Fresh air in a beautiful environment and you can choose your level of physical activity, from mild (getting to your next shot by riding in a cart) to somewhat vigorous (carry your clubs on your back while walking).

Read the comments on Appleinsider

I have thought about this a lot lately. I can totally see myself getting into golf to give myself regular time to think.

2 Likes