What do you take notes about?

I really appreciate everyone’s replies!
I’ve often thought it would be nice to look over other people’s shoulder to see how they work. Your answers to this post have helped that need.

1 Like

My biggest note taking need is when conducting telephone or face-to-face job interviews. Until recently I used “dead tree” paper and pen, but following the recent acquisition of 10.5 iPad Pro with Apple Pencil, all my handwritten notes are now digital in the Good Notes app.
This has been a game changer for me - no more searching for the right notebook, and then searching for the specific note. Just use the search function!
When making notes for existing projects or blog posts, I normally type straight into Evernote.

1 Like

I just bought GoodNotes. It’s impressive. The thing that has impressed me the most so far, is when I added a page to a notebook, and it intuited that I would want to use the same page template I used on the first page. Of course it makes complete sense, but a lot of programmers wouldn’t have thought that way.

I love GoodNotes. It gives the best “feel” when using the Apple Pencil and is a rock solid way to deal with annotating PDFs. It was one of the first apps I bought when the Pencil came out and I still use it frequently. If you are writing notes it is excellent.