Yay - Affinity Designer for iPad just dropped!

Happy Birthday AppStore :smiley:

Just downloaded, can’t wait to take it for a spin.

Check the HW requirements before buying.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing, I’m looking forward to testing this.

1 Like

Yes! Downloaded immediately and been playing with it all morning. The perfect compliment to Affinity Photo which, while good for vector work, was not a dedicated vector app. This will be getting a lot of use on my iPad.

1 Like

It’s worth noting that there’s also a sale on Affinity Photo for iPad ($14), and both programs for Mac ($35)!

2 Likes

Instabuy for me. I can’t wait to play around with it some more this week! Then comes the thumb-twiddling while we wait for Affinity Publisher …

This is one of those apps that i will probably open 3 times but it looks so good i’m going to end up buying it.

Been requesting AD for iPad since Photo dropped. Woke up at 4:00 AM earlier and surprisingly checked my email and saw the announcement. It was a dream come true. Bought it immediately and started watching tutorials.

Big day for iPad Pro designers with Procreate 4.1 and Affinity Designer being released at almost the same time.

2 Likes

It was an insta-buy for me too. Then I turned around and bought it for a friend who’s been waiting for it to be released.

A great day for anyone who creates (esp. commercial) art on the iPad :smile: