Your Apple News+ Initial Impressions?

@mikeschmitz - OK, some followup after 3 days with Apple News+.

It’s good, pleasant to read and probably worth the money. But I’m almost coming around to @mikeschmitz’s point of view on the WSJ content. Yes, most of the very recent WSJ content is present, but I underestimated the value of the missing content and the value of of referring back to older content. Example - in yesterday’s (March 27) WSJ.com, there is an excellent and hilarious article by Joanna Stern (https://www.wsj.com/graphics/apple-still-hasnt-fixed-its-macbook-keyboard-problem/?mod=article_inline) on Apple’s MacBook keyboard problem. I can’t find this in the Apple News+ app, and there is no search function. The article is available to all (no paywall) in the WSJ.com website. Because I enjoyed the article so much, I tried to click on links to other articles by Stern … but they are behind the paywall, of course.

So I’m back to seriously considering a full subscription to the WSJ. If I do that, then the attraction of Apple News+ is diminished for me. It’s good … but is it worth $10/month, given that I have online access to many magazines through my local library using RBdigital app? The Apple News+ app is much better than the RBdigital app … but how much better?