hey MPU, I was wondering if anyone had a calendar workflow or proper management. If anyone has suggestions for my situation, it would be great. Here is what I am trying to sort out.
- Personal calendar - doctors, birthdays, events
- Shared Family Calendar - self-explanatory used for everything (default)
Personal Work Email
- Personal Calendar - used for non-parish specific items, scheduling appointments from other parishes, organizations, etc
- Parish Calendar - I duplicated the calendar from my parish email into this account
Parish Email - G Suite
- Personal Calendar - used for meetings with board, scheduling appointments, counselings, etc
- Parish Service Calendar - displays entire parish service (used to confirm services, etc)
Parish - Recreation Ministry Email - G Suite
- Personal Calendar - used for meetings with the board, scheduling appointments
- Recreation Gym Calendar - displays the entire gym schedule (used sparingly to avoid double-bookings)
I was trying to think of the best solution for calendar management, I added everything into Fantastical, and then created Calendar sets so I can toggle between the views. However, I find myself constantly reminding the various people in my life…which account to use for invites, discussions, etc depending on the topic.
Is there a better method that I am not seeing?