Zombi Draft Note will not die

This is really strange. I created a Draft note well over a week ago from my Apple Watch while out for a run. The note was created in the inbox as it should have been. I processed it and archived it. It kept reappearing in my Drafts inbox. I deleted it. I emptied the Draft trash multiple times on the MBP. I also deleted it on the Drafts app on the Apple Watch. No matter what I do, this particular note keeps resurrecting. No other Draft notes have done this. How can I kill it?

For example, this note has reappeared three times just this morning!

Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 8.37.21 AM

Might be an idea to submit the question on the Drafts Discourse Forum as well. It’s a very active and knowledgeable forum and the developer is active on it as well.

A quick scan through the Drafts forum comes up with:

1 Like

Good idea, thanks. I posted here in part because I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this strange behavior. I’ve never watched a Zombi movie (doesn’t appeal to me) but I may have to in order to learn how to kill them! :slight_smile:

Just updated my post above… looks like there is a known issue similar to yours being dealt with in the next release.

1 Like

Good, this is not just my issue: “ This is a known issue in release version 21.1. It is fixed in the current beta cycle (v21.5.15 or greater) and the fix will be included in the new App Store release.” That’s good to know, I have enough of my own issues to deal with. :slight_smile:

Could I persuade you to try this one? :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-lmF5DAssU

1 Like

I admit, that made me laugh! I’m not one much for gore but I love British humor!