167: 2022 Year in Review

3 Likes

I liked this episode a lot. It was insightful and fun to hear your thoughts as we wrap up 2022.

@mikeschmitz , I appreciated hearing more about your day job and how you’ve been navigating that with the different aspects of your life. The last two operations leadership roles I’ve taken had a similar situation with turnover and transitions that challenged everyone. Building the right team takes time, but it pays huge dividends when it comes together!

@MacSparky, your journey this year has been exciting to watch! I’m glad to be a part of the Labs and look forward to what you’ve got planned in the new year.

For me, 2022 was a year of creativity and change as I launched my website and also took the year off from work to be a stay-at-home dad. The period had significant challenges and many joys. I feel like I grew as a parent and creative in ways I didn’t know were possible and I am thankful for that.

Thanks for a great year of podcasts and for supporting this community. Looking forward to 2023!

3 Likes