197: Feel Good Productivity

1 Like

Regarding listening to podcasts and wishing to bookmark, I’m an unpaid fanboy for Snipd, consistently I’m in the top 10% of their listeners each week :astonished:.
See this Twitter thread replies 2, 3, and 4 for an example of using it for soundbites.

1 Like

Regarding Life Design, Designing Your Life by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans is good but it gets outsized attention.
At the end of this blog, I have a bibliography of 20+ other books relevant to Life Design. Many predate DYL. For example, Life by Design: A Personal Plan to Bring Out the Best in Yourself (1999) and Your Life by Design: A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating a Bigger Future (2008). I found both of these equally valuable as DYL.
In my work with Life Design for myself and with my coaching clients, my bedrock is core values, life purpose, and mission, and how to live consciously and intentionally aligned with those. 5-year vision or Odyssey Plans called out in Feel-Good Productivity and this podcast episode is useful and important; however, I feel secondary to the bedrock I mention and not at all the central message of Life Design.

1 Like