2019 Macbook Pro 16" does not show wifi

My 2019 Macbook Pro 16" does not show any wifi locations when I turn it on or wake it up after moving it. It does not show my home or any of the wifi routers that I normally use. (I travel to 5 locations during a usual week and use the same routers). If I wait for 3 - 5 minutes they may show up but I usually have to open the network preferences select join another network and then let that sit there for a few minutes and then it will show the networks. Anyone else have this problem or know a fix?

Have you reset your nvram yet? (Press the power button, and as soon as you power up the laptop, hold down Command-Option-P-R)

When I bought my 16" a couple of months ago, I brought it home and when I was setting it up, I could not connect to wifi. If I remember, it said it was connected but it definitely was not getting any data from my wifi. I called Apple Support and they basically told me what I was going to do and I immediately took it back and exchanged it.

I never looked to see if there were more cases of this. I know that doesn’t help as it’s not the exact issue you are having but just wanted you to be aware that I was having wifi issues on the same machine.

No, I will try that. Thanks