3 Months Apple Music for the price of 1. Offer ends soon, but when?

When I opened Apple Music today it offered me 3 months for the price of 1, with a warning that this offer will end soon. Unfortunately the dialog does not mention when the offer will end. Any way to find out?

Reason for asking: I’m currently enjoying 3 months Spotify Premium for the price of 1, which expire at the end of August. I’d like to minimize overlap between these two “subscriptions”…

(Yes, I’m frugal :wink:)

There’s nothing wrong with being frugal. Earlier this week I received an email from Apple saying I was eligible for 3 months of Apple TV+ for free. I thought sure, why not, Ted Lasso season 2 kicks off next week so I clicked through - and was charged $4.99. It appears I actually wasn’t eligible, probably because of the free trial I received when I purchased my iPhone 11.

That’s what happens when you forget your high school Latin. Caveat emptor

2 Likes

Caveat emptor, but what’s Latin for “one of the biggest companies in the world with insane amounts of data about you should have what they need to NOT email ineligible customers their offers”?

:smiley:

2 Likes

maximus coetus in mundo, qui novit omnia, offerre non debet idem bis? I’m sure someone can do better.

2 Likes

I thought it was the first three months are free. At least I believe that was the deal.

(I’m either really frugal or the exact opposite.)

This is for (selected?) returning customers: 3 months for the price of 1.

Somehow they removed the “ends soon” part…

(However, still no clue when it does end)

1 Like