519: Workflows with Greg Pierce

Thanks, I’m trying to wrap my head around far too many things at once I think and just had a brain freeze with this on. Sort of like the last straw. It all makes perfect sense now, totally separate use cases.

Greg mentioned using drafts as a grocery list. I created one using the tasks option but was wondering how to lock editing of the text and keep the screen on when at the store.
Thanks.

There’s write up on using Drafts as a shopping list, with example actions, on the Drafts community forums

Great, thanks.
Just downloaded the app today and playing around with it.
Read some of the basic operations on website.
Most of the features are more advanced for what I need or even understand but really happy with some of the key features so far. Think I will keep the subscription after the trail.

I really enjoyed this episode. What a fantastic guy.

2 Likes

Great episode, I’ve always enjoyed Drafts but am now motivated to use it even more.

That’s how it always happens with me. I use it, I’m happy with it, and then an episode like this happens. Boom, new ideas.

Outstanding episode, and I loved the Steve Jobs giveaway (historical sound clip and all!) and the Drafts creation history plus Greg’s voice is like a calming, soothing, lucid drug. Glad to learn about the Drafts Community forum too.

I remember Merlin Mann waxing super-enthusiastically and inspirationally about Drafts back in the day and it’s been a pleasure to experience the app going from excellence to excellence and now across platforms. Total ongoing positivity, kudos to everybody for this conversation.

1 Like