573: Rosemary Orchard Returns

I have the same problem

That is a smart group on iOS that is hidden by default. Make sure you select ā€œEditā€ from the top of the main window, which will show all the available smart groups. Ghosts is one of them there, although Iā€™m not sure if it only appears when there are items in it.

1 Like

Thank you! I didnā€™t realize that. I have zero items in it, thankfully, but I like the visual assurance.

1 Like

@RosemaryOrchard how did you get the motion sensor/office chair thing to work? Was it simply through the Home app?
I have an Aqara vibration sensor and outlet, and it turns on just fine, but even if I set the ā€œturn off afterā€ to 5 minutes it never shuts off.
I tried doing it in the Aqara app as well, and then it just turns on and off seemingly randomly while Iā€™m working in the chair.

The vibration sensor is just stuck to my office chair - I found a spot where thereā€™s a support for the back that goes up and that gets enough movement that it triggers the sensor regularly! The turn off after is a Home thing that I find doesnā€™t work too well, Iā€™m using some custom code (not yet available) that just toggles a switch that keeps the occupancy sensor for this room on for 5 minutes after it sees this (I hope to release the code as a Homebridge plugin one day! Maybe when itā€™s less buggyā€¦)

OK, Iā€™m thinking that I use the sensor to turn on and something else to turn off, then.

I love this kind of stuff! Iā€™ll have to try and connect my HUE lights to some of my notifications in ICal.

1 Like

Same here.

And this to make 20