584: Everything Fades to Black

The more I look at Sorted3, the more I think I have answered my own question. As I said, I don’t need hyper-scheduling (time blocking). A vast majority of the things I track are tasks that just need to get done sometime during a given day. I have tasks set to trigger at certain times to remind me to do them, but it’s not like I need a block of time for them. During the day, as part of my job, I might have calendar events (i.e. meetings) 1-2 times a week, at most. I do have some online learning classes in the evening, but they are recorded and timing is not critical.

So, especially considering the price to get the Pro version of Sorted3 ($40 total for Mac and iOS), I think I’ll stay with Calendar366.

I am also glad its sold out… Whenever, @MacSparky talks about his Star Wars purchase, I tend to skip ahead as it mostly results in me going down the rabbit hole of justifying that i really need this…This time around, I was on my run so I heard it and came back early, only to find that it is sold out. My wallet was on the edge for a moment there. All good…survived this time around.

1 Like

In the Apple TV remote app (via control center), use the iPhone’s volume buttons to change TV volume.

edit: just realized this was for a different episode. Still works though.

You, @MacSparky, have definitely gone over the edge.

TickTick & Hook?
@ismh – I’m a heavy #todoist user. I just wrote a blog about using it with Hook to connect all kinds of things to my tasks and projects. Now you’ve got me curious about TickTick because of its Mac app. Does it work with Hook? #task-management

1 Like