AirPods Pro “out of sync”?

Has anyone encountered an issue with AirPods Pro where the audio seems to get “out of sync” between the two ears? It’s as if one ‘pod is getting the signal ever so slightly after the other. Happens to me intermittently. Turning noise cancellation or spatial audio on /off doesn’t fix it (I normally don’t use either feature).

Any hints or ideas? Thanks!

-Eric

This periodically happens to me. I haven’t found a faster solution than putting them back in the charge case for several seconds, and then trying them again.

3 Likes

This happens every so often. I’ve found pausing and resuming playback always fixes it

3 Likes

Same here. Sometimes it only happens for less than a second, but if it lasts, stopping and starting the audio will often fix it, or if not, putting them in the case will.

1 Like

It happens every now and then, putting them back in the case for a few seconds usually fixes the issue for me.

2 Likes

Happens to my (non-Pro) AirPods occasionally. Starting and stopping often does not do the job for me, but putting them back in the case and taking them out will fix it.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! The pause-play doesn’t work, but I’ll try putting them into the case next time it happens. (Although it’s usually when I’m exercising and don’t have the case on me, but I’ll work that out.)

I appreciate the tip, and knowing I’m not the only one!

-Eric

Funnily enough, this very issue is what drove me to get a pair of AirPod Pros. I’ve never had a syncing issue with the Pros but it occurs daily with the standard Airpods.