Alfred, My Favorite Productivity app on Mac!

Hi,
I only saw this from the MPU Newsletter. I’d love a free coupon in exchange for a review if that offer is still on the table. I’m a “medium” level user of Alfred and I’d really benefit from someone walking me through all of what’s available.
If I’ve missed the “freebie” window, I understand.
Thanks,
Dave

The link above just posted should give you free access for 2 more days. :slight_smile:

Thanks! I left a review on Udemy. I would love to see the course that focuses solely on creating Alfred workflows.

Yes. Im thinking about adding some videos for that. But for now the screencastsonline course is purely creating workflows.

Most are script based workflows and i wanted some variety there too. :slight_smile:

Thanks a ton! I’ll go through it and review it in the next few days!

Dave

I’ve been using Alfred for years, and absolutely love it, though I’m sure I’ve only scratched the surface in all that it can do. I was able to sign up for your course, for free, and will watch it shortly, and write a review. Thanks!

Any chance a latecomer to this thread could get a coupon? I’d like to take the course and comment. Thanks!

Excellent course, Arlen. I’ve used Alfred for years, and the course is geared for beginners, but I still learned some new tricks. The presentation was clear and the pace was good. I left a review.

Thank you for the kind words and review. I’ll be adding some videos for workflows. Just trying to plan out how to do that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is the last coupon I can post this month. It’s good for 10 redemptions so signup as soon as you can. :slight_smile: https://www.udemy.com/course/mac-productivity-masterclass-alfred/?couponCode=DE7991D6CD8E5474579C

I enjoyed the course @mrarlen, and I’m looking forward to more :grinning:

Great. Thanks. Any suggestions for a course i should put together next?

Thanks for the free course! Will give feedback after I watched it :+1:

More about workflows would be great. It might show me enough to finally buy a license.

1 Like

I just completed the series and enjoyed it. I learned some tips about some cool stuff. I think the next logical step for you is to expand on creating workflows and get into some advanced stuff. Maybe even using Alfred with keyboard maestro or Alfred remote.
Thanks again for sharing

Are you able to post any more coupons in the near future… sad that I missed this!

Ive used all the coupons for August. Ill post in September.

1 Like

Here is a coupon good for unlimited redemptions between Sept 1-3.
Udemy only allows me to make a couple of these per month so get it while you can.

1 Like

Coupon posted. Please see below. only good until Sept 3.

I posted a new video going a little more into depth with creating workflows. I’m not a programmer, so I don’t get much deeper than that. :slight_smile: