All-in-One printer as a document scanner

When I’m shopping for a product, I generally only read the 1-2 star reviews. Oddly enough, reading these is often what induces me to buy the product, because I see that the stuff people are complaining about just isn’t relevant to me or are things that I don’t think are a big deal (“If that’s all they can find to gripe about this must be a pretty good product”). On the flip side sometimes the stuff people complain about in the bad reviews do represent real showstoppers. Either way, I think the bad reviews are often more informative than the good ones.

1 Like

A small minority of complaints from unknown individuals with unknown levels of expertise does not equate to me with known serious issues. The overwhelmingly positive reviews, as well as top reviews from unbiased sources that don’t take advertising, attest to that. Best of luck with your current printer though.

1 Like

Just for notice - I’ve thought about it, looked at prices for document scanners… So, when the Kyocera arrived, I did not unpacked it, but sent it back to amazon and ordered Canon i-Sensys MF635Cx. It arrived yesterday and works like a charm. @stewart thanks for the tip, Canon was somehow below my radar, but is a very good option indeed. Except for the WPS, everything worked like a charm - scanning and print from mac, iPad. I have to configure the network scan to NAS still and see what I can do with Hazel there :slight_smile:

1 Like