Alternatives to MailHub on macOS Catalina?

Hi there,

I am (more or less desperately) looking for a replacement for a Mail app plug-in called MailHub on macOS.
(It seems that the developer is no longer supporting the plug-in, and Catalina killed the last working version.)

MailHub was brilliant at learning my email-into-folder filing habits and suggested the most appropriate email folder to chuck messages into. One could also „send & file“ messages which not only sent a message, but also filed the original massage and it’s (sent) reply to a (fitting) folder. And since I have a lot of folders (I know, I am one of those people), MailHub was an excellent help.

Any suggestions from the MPU crowd?

Kind regards from Berlin,
jan

Have you looked at SmallCubed MailSuite?

Thanks for your suggestion.
Yes, I had a look at their product. It just seems to me like quite a large hammer for a rather small nail.

1 Like

Have you looked on the MailHub forums? I’ve been using the beta for quite a while on Catalina and haven’t run into any trouble with it.

Have you tried https://msgfiler.com/

Thanks for all the great input.
I’ll have a look at the alternative message filer, but I’ll stay away from the beta for now.

Hi jan_onno, I have the same problem. did you find any decent replacement? I miss mailhub for filing and reminders and was not able to find any good alternative