Am thinking of switching from Android to iOS. Help me out with transferring big video files

I’m a longtime Mac and Android user (switched from an iPhone 4 to a Samsung Galaxy Note II to get that juicy phablet screen back in the day and haven’t gone back) and a travel/adventure YouTuber. I use my phone regularly to shoot random clips that I insert into my videos. I am thinking about switching back to an iPhone because it’s time for me to upgrade, and I’m unhappy with the video footage coming out of high end Android phones. To me, the iPhone video looks way better. (Plus I want auto device switching with AirPods, syncing Apple Notes, and a couple other features that come from getting an iPhone. Not looking forward to Lightning instead of USB C, though.)

The thing is, I love that my Android phone (an older S10e that certainly doesn’t have great video) has a removable micro SD card that makes transferring the footage to my Mac super fast and easy. One of my big concerns with switching from Android to iOS is transferring multiple 2+ GB video files from the phone to the computer. What’s the fastest way to do this? AirDrop? What are AirDrop transfer speeds like? How long would it take to transfer a 2 GB file over AirDrop? Or would iCloud be better (having the files backed up to the cloud and then accessing them from my Mac through iCloud Drive)? Or is there something else I’m missing?

Thanks.