Amazon Prime Day

What’s everyone looking to snag on prime day? Looking for ideas.

1 Like

Sonos Ones if they are discounted. Otherwise, no idea. It’s a bit of decision overload with Prime Day being more or less Prime Week with all of the pre-Day sales; just like Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc.

2 Likes

I learnt that if you have the Amazon Prime credit card, which I do and get 5% off for every purchase, on Prime Day you will get 10% off!

I read this article called How to Make the Most of Amazon Prime Day and wanted to share with the group.

Anybody shop at Whole Foods? They are running a special where if you spend $10, and you are a prime member, you get a $10 credit towards any purchase on prime day. Squeak! My regular grocery shopping at th Whole Foods in my town today more than covered that. …:blush:

https://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/amazon/primeday

I’ve got a few cat toys on my Wish List, so I may get those for the fur balls… :cat2:

I’m hoping to expand more smarthome accessories on Prime Day. Amazon Echo devices, Lutron switches, Wemo plugs, Phillips Hue bulbs, etc. I’ve filled up my whole cart with items and have also added them to wish lists so hopefully I’ll know when they go on sale.

Last year I felt like I wanted to buy things so bad that I was justifying purchases that weren’t great deals but just happened to be featured on Prime Day.

Just bought a Fire Stick on Prime Day! With $20 off I had to get one to give it a try.

I’m tempted but Roku also has a sale going on with their stick selling for $35. In either case, it would be primarily used when traveling. I have a Roku 3 I could use but recently it has become pretty slow on the latest OS. Decisions, decisions.