Andreessen interview

This is not directly on point for this forum, but I found this interview with Marc Andreessen touches on a lot of themes that come up in this forum frequently.

The interviewer (Sriam Krishnan) can speak for himself:

Marc is one of the most notable and influential figures in the history of the internet. We were lucky to have a wide ranging conversation with him on how he spends his time, how he tries to set goals for himself, how he reads so much, what keeps him so plugged in after all of these years and what he wants people to build. Marc was generous and open with his responses and I hope you enjoy this conversation as much as I did.

3 Likes

The Andreesen Horowitz podcast, a16z, is one of my favourites. Thanks for sharing this interview, I look forward to reading it!

1 Like

I agree that a16z produces very interesting commentary and outlook. A former a16z associate, Ben Evans, also publishes a thoughtful weekly commentary on developments in the digital world, and an annual overview and forecast of the digital environment. I find these a lot more informed and astute than the average tech blogger. (Of course, they have the money to pay for insight :slight_smile: )

1 Like