Any Automation or Evernote experts help me out?

I’m trying to find a way to create tasks which on creation automatically have an Evernote note and a Task (in either OmniFocus (preferably) or Things 3 (2nd preference) or Todoist (ok at a push)

Ideally, this would work via Siri - and that’s where I think that TaskClone wouldn’t be the answer - I can’t see a way to automatically create a note/action which has the relevant tag to trigger TaskClone to create the Omnifocus task and note link.

Can anyone think of a way to do this?

thanks

Drafts would allow part of it I think. I’m not great with automation but it has the functionally if you could find or write a script I believe?

Here is very simple example using Siri Shortcuts. Perhaps you can work from this.

https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/8c541dbfe5464a2e9f8242a522b28ee3

Of course, this creates an Apple Reminder, but you should be able to substitute that action for one that creates a task in your reminder app of choice.

Thanks.
I’ve been poking around in Shortcuts trying to understand how to put something together and I really can’t get my head around it :frowning:

Happy to offer assistance if you want to elaborate on the problems you are having…

It isn’t clear exactly how you want to trigger this. I have some automation that whenever I put an article in to pocket two ifttt applets are triggered… One puts an item into todoist so that I remember to read it and the other appends the title to the end of an evernote note so I have an easily searchable list of things that I have in pocket.

This sounds similar to what you want… Creating a new note in evernote is no more difficult than appending to an existing note.