Anyone has experience with the time tracking app Manifest?

I’ve been on a time tracker quest on iOS/iPadOS for some time. The average quality in this category is pretty meh. The better ones are all subscription based, which I try to avoid as a student with limited financials.

Today I just discovered the app Manifest. It looks quite polished and apparently has been around since 2015. It has both subscription and one-time license. I’m surprised it’s not more popular and there’s no discussion about it at all.

I’ve been searching for a time tracking solution recently and couldn’t agree more. The current de facto solution in the tech blogosphere seems to be Toggl ($9/mo) + Timery ($1/mo), which is admittedly a very nice setup but also quite pricy.

I’m currently using Timelogger Plus. It’s very cheap ($5 one time purchase for iOS, iPadOS, watchOS and macOS) but not without its shortcomings. Thanks for sharing Manifest, I’ll definitely give it a try.

1 Like

I was using timelogger as well! But it’s a bit buggy on iPad and the dark interface is rough on my eyes of astigmatism. :see_no_evil:

I’ve used Manifest for three weeks. Unfortunately there’ve been a lot of small issues, like squashed UI and weird interactions. The good news is that none of them has been serious issues affecting normal use.

I reported quite a bit to the developer. He seems to be receptive and willing to fix things up. But I have no idea how long it would take to iron out these rough edges.

1 Like