Found an interesting new note-taking app that could be useful to some who are studying and find spaced-repetition something that works well for them:
- Multiplatform (Mac, Windows, Linux, Android, IOS)
- Collaboration feature
- Interesting pricing (free on desktop, one-time fee on mobile)
- Spaced-repetition with several conclusions techniques (word, images, etc…)
- WISWIG editor
- Equations, Images, video embedding
- WISWIG editor (no markdown)
- No note-linking (but is it really necessary for the leçon-oriented positioning of this app?)
- Still a bit simple on the UI side (using Craft seems like the future in comparison)
- Nothing for power-users: automation / integration
All-in-all, a candid take on the use-case at the intersection of note-taking and study-notes.
What do you think?