App Library in iPhone dock

I suspect this is a no, but if you don’t ask…

Has anyone found a way to add App Library to the iOS dock?

I like the way it sorts my apps, but it’s too far to the right (7 home screens) to be easily accessible.

I gave up trying to keep apps organized on IOS. I have 9 apps, 3 folders, and 2 widgets on my iPhone Home Screen and use search for everything else. My App Library is one swipe to the right.

It appears having the App Library on the dock is iPad only. I hope someone else can prove me wrong and help you.

6 Likes

Thanks @WayneG

I use a few different home screens with different Focus modes, so when i’m not in focus mode, i have too far to swipe. :frowning:

1 Like

You don’t even want to know how far I have to swipe! :wink:

3 Likes

Seems like an obvious omission. Clearly deliberate, but goodness only knows why. I’d have it in my iPhone dock or somewhere on my first Home Screen. I use it all the time on my iPad. Frustrating that it’s not available for iPhone.

1 Like

You could touch the search field above the dock, and slide to he right until the last page appears, then just slide the screen to the left to get to the App Library.
It is not a real shortcut, but from my point of view better than scrolling thru a dozen pages.