App or service to produce Kindle unlimited book list

I am considering signing up for Kindle unlimited ( in US or AU). However, I cannot get my head around how to spit out a list of books that are covered in the unlimited program. The best I can do is to browse the Amazon site or enter the name of the book to check whether it is listed as Kindle unlimited.

Is there a better way to do this?

Kindle Unlimited comprises “over 2 million digital titles” according to Amazon. So what value would a list of 2,000,000 ttles be? You would still have to search it and create filters, which is what you do on Amazon’s site anyway.

Katie

3 Likes

It’s not actually very easy, from today’s experience.
If I go to the Kindle Unlimited page, I can browse but not search.

What I am doing now is searching for a genre, or a title, or whatever.
Then, in the left of the browser, there is a button that will filter the results for Kindle Unlimited.
Sometimes it is prominently high up, sometimes way down the page. This does the job, but it’s not a great experience.

What about using already created lists of Kindle Unlimited books by genre, such as those on Good Reads.

thanks @oldblueday , the list from Good reads will do for me , great tip

The Kindle Unlimited Lists is a good find, thanks.

I must say though that, while I do have the subscription, in general the books are not top quality - admittedly, I haven’t read all 2,000,000!

1 Like

I got my first Kindle about 18 months ago and was tempted by Kindle Unlimited. Then I started searching for books that I wanted to read and very few of them were on the list. Ergo… it’s not for me.

I’ve just signed up for a free 2 month trial, so we’ll see, but so far my experience/feel is the same as yours.

1 Like