Apple Vision Pro available in the U.S. on February 2

I look forward to early purchasers here convincing me to buy one!

$3500 USD is expensive… but at least you get a free polishing cloth.

To save folks a click, here’s the ordering info:

Pricing and Availability

• Apple Vision Pro will be available starting at $3,499 (U.S.) with 256GB of storage. Pre-orders for Apple Vision Pro will begin on Friday, January 19, at 5 a.m. PST, with availability beginning Friday, February 2.

• Apple Vision Pro will be available at all U.S. Apple Store locations and the U.S. Apple Store online.

• ZEISS Optical Inserts — Readers will be available for $99 (U.S.), and ZEISS Optical Inserts — Prescription will be available for $149 (U.S.).

• Apple Vision Pro comes with a Solo Knit Band and Dual Loop Band — giving users two options for the fit that works best for them. Apple Vision Pro also includes a Light Seal, two Light Seal Cushions, an Apple Vision Pro Cover for the front of the device, Polishing Cloth, Battery, USB-C Charge Cable, and USB-C Power Adapter.

4 Likes

I would put the current Vision Pro in the same category as the 18-karat Apple Watch. New, exciting, and probably quickly replaced with an improved model.

I suspect if you need to be convenced Apple will be sold out before you place your order :grinning:

1 Like

Holy shit that was fast! I really didn’t expect to see one for sale until the 2nd half of the year.

Wow.

2 Likes