Apple Watch Power Bank

Does anyone have recommendations for a power bank that will charge my Apple Watch? A lot of the previously available products seem to be gone, and I’d like to be able to top off my Apple Watch on a day trip with lots of exercise.

Thanks for your help.

This is a bit of a non-answer, sorry, but I’d recommend just packing a USB-to-watch charger cable so you can either charge it in the car, from your laptop, or any standard USB power bank. Probably would choose USB-C or A based on what your car provides. I’ve kept a watch charger in my car for years; it was helpful when I was doing more cellular-watch-only running around.

3 Likes

I bought an Anker Power Bank 2 years ago that can charge my MacBook, iPhone, Apple Watch etc. I see that particular model has been replaced by this newer model:

1 Like

Yah, I ended up just going with one of those key fob style chargers and just use my normal battery pack. More future proof and flexible that way.

1 Like

This is what you’re looking for.

2 Likes

Thank you all so much! You’ve all been extremely helpful.

Do you recommend any power bank in particular?

Which battery pack do you have?

Thank you so much! I appreciate it.

I use the Anker Power Core Slim 10000 PD. It works well for me…I forget how many times it can charge an iPhone, but it’s my main travel charger and works well!

1 Like

Hank you so much for the suggestion.