Have anyone had the following issues:
- Siri unresponsive after a shower or a swim
- Siri really slow or unresponsive with Shortcuts
Ad 1 (Unresponsive after swim): I’ve noticed that my Apple Watch Ultra 2 really struggles to my Siri commands after it’s been exposed to water. It’s as if though it’s not capable to get rid of the water inside the watch - and the symptoms are:
- When I push the crown to activate the water lock and eject water, afterwards when Siri is activated the Siri animation does not respond to any commands, and my voice commands does not translate into the screen.
- When Siri actually reponds, the Siri voice is either REALLY muffled, or sounds like an old broken radio.
Again, it really sounds as if the Apple Watch cannot get rid of the water. To mitigate, I activate the swimming activity, only to quickly press the crown in order to activate the water lock and eject the water. The humming when ejecting the water really sounds muffled, or like a defect speaker. I generally do that multiple times, to no effect (it seems).
Ad 2 (Slow or unresponsive): I have a Philips Hue setup at home, for which I have made a number of Shortcuts to activate certain lights, Apple TV’s etc.
Generally I have noticed that:
- Siri commands against Shortcuts are noticeably slower than my previous Apple Watch (series 6).
- Sometimes Siri commands are totally ignored, or it tells me that there’s a problem.
I know that the iPhone has to be connected to my wireless network in order for my Apple Watch to issue Shortcut voice commands.
Have anyone had ANY of the issues above?