At 10 AM PDT, Monday June 7…

I’m going to be at a Kindergarten graduation ceremony 🤷🏼

1 Like

Congratulations! The first of many graduations? Perhaps 1st and 2nd grade ceremonies too?

Congratulations! First of many.

I will be taking a pause between homeschooling subjects and at 10am, it will be “technology workshop hour”

1 Like

If they announce improvements to Apple Mail I’m taking the rest of the day off to celebrate, but they won’t so I will have to work. :frowning:

2 Likes

…I’ll be in a meeting. Then I’m tied up with other things the rest of the afternoon (10:00 AM PDT is 1:00 PM for me).

So I’ll have to avoid these forums until sometime this evening, when I’ve had a chance to watch the keynote. :slight_smile:

I will be in front of my TV with my pizza as I live in Europe and it’s going to be 7 pm on my end. :grin:

As soon as Apple announced the dates for WWDC, I stuck a 2-hour appointment on my work calendar to discourage any conflicting meeting invites. :wink:

2 Likes

I did the same, but got overruled! At least mine is over zoom, so I may be watching the keynote at the same time, who can predict these things.

1 Like

Unfortunately I didn’t catch my EA in time so she scheduled a Zoom meeting at 1 CT. She is probably in cahoots with IT to keep me from spending money! :slight_smile: Oh well, I’ll catch most of the keynote and then watch the remainder after my meeting. REALLY HOPING for a 14" MBP M1 so I can spend money. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

It’s an all-faculty meeting, so there wasn’t any individual consultation about meeting times. :woman_shrugging: