Basecamp Personal - A Gaming Story

This year has been different for all of us and for me particularly, staying together while being distanced has been one of toughest of all.

To that end, a few of my friends were looking for a dedicated space for all things gaming. We settled on Basecamp Personal which has served us well for the last 6 months.

Sharing it here… you may find it useful or better yet get inspired :metal:

1 Like

I hadn’t heard of Basecamp Personal, so I signed up.

At the bottom it says “You have 30 days left on your trial. Buy Basecamp and upgrade today.”

Is this a situation where after 30 days I’ll just have Basecamp Personal, but for the first 30 days they want me to try Basecamp…”Maximal” ;-?

No, this is not the case.

If you sign up here, it’s just Basecamp personal - no trial. That’s been the case for my friends and I

Ah! Thanks. I thought I had followed a link for Personal but I think their website might have “guided” me towards a trial of their regular Basecamp.

Here’s a breakdown of the features between personal and business.

I played with basecamp back when they had all the different versions and haven’t used the latest iteration. Can’t wait to read your review.

Did you consider Discord for this? The free version.

We most certainly did. Two issues:

• blocked at work
  • we wanted a dedicated space for gaming only. We were already using Discord for other things.
1 Like