Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2021 - Share your findings

It’s that time of the year again. Share your best findings for software deals!

I start: Mac software bundle with everything 50% off - The Applaudables - Black Friday Mac Apps Collection 2021

1 Like

Software that just works - productivity tools from ergonis software
30% off with promo code: BlackFriday21

2 Likes

MacPlus software is 50% off - MacPlus Software Store

Has stuff like ActiveDock, Command-Tab-Plus, etc.

1 Like

Parallels - 20% off at checkout

1 Like

We’ve got two threads going on that discuss BFCM sales. The older “deals in November” thread also mentions a number of these sales. Don’t miss the offers mentioned there.

Curio offers for BFCM:

Curio new and upgrade licenses are 25% off with the BLACKFRIDAY2021 coupon code.

1 Like

An Indie Hackers Black Friday

I was hoping for a Curio discount! For those who haven’t tried Curio, this thread started by JohnAtl is a great quick look

1 Like

For those looking for a non subscription alternative to Grammarly, ProWritingAid is having a 50% off Black Friday Bonanza, with “Lifetime” for $199 (“Lifetime Plus” with plagiarism checking is $249). I haven’t tried this yet.
https://prowritingaid.com/en/App/Purchase

2 Likes

The link doesn’t seem to work?

I’m not quorm but am a happy Curio user.

Curio by Zengobi

From Zengobi press resources:

What is Curio?

Curio is an intuitive, freeform notebook environment with all the integrated tools you need to take notes, brainstorm ideas, collect research, and organize your tasks and documents.

More information about Curio can be found here.

The Curio Workflow

In Curio, create a project to represent a real-world project that you’re working on. Next fill it with everything related to that project including notes, images, PDF’s, documents, web links, multimedia, and much, much more.

You can place this information anywhere on Curio’s freeform idea spaces. Or use Curio’s integrated mind maps, lists, tables, index cards, albums, pinboards, and stacks to organize your data into powerful collections.

Anything placed into Curio can be associated with meta data such as tags, flags, checkboxes, priorities, ratings, resources, and start/due dates and durations for easy searching and task management.

And your project can include a daily journal for meetings or class notes, all neatly organized and sorted automatically.

The key point is that everything related to your project is stored, managed, and tracked within a single project file using a single, well-integrated application. You’re not juggling a mess of files scattered about your hard disk with a disparate suite of apps.

Fixed.

20.circle@2x

1 Like

I am intrigued by the application but unfortunately, without a mobile version it is a no go for me. I need to be able to move between devices.

… and so?

Tired of dealing with tech?

I’ve got a BlackSheepFriday21 coupon on my on-line store.

5% off everything. Buy some yarn and knit or crochet for a while. Or do some really old tech, spinning from roving. :grin: I can ship everything but the meat to anywhere in the US. Sorry, not to other countries though.

Desert Weyr On-line store

PS although our wool is technically software it’s not really soft. More a medium soft.

10 Likes

I apologize but I don’t understand.

Isn’t every friday “black friday” at Desert Weyr? :laughing:

2 Likes

Paste (one of the apps featured in MPU 615: The Clipboard Manager Roundup) is currently on sale.

p.s. If you’re a Setapp subscriber, you already have access to this app.

4 Likes

Pretty much, Actually Tomorrow is going to be a really good Black Friday for 2 of the rams. They go into the breeding pens tomorrow morning. :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Any discount for setapp?