Blank White Screen--Can't manage subscriptions

I’ve run into an odd problem. When I click on the App Store on my MBP and login to manage my subscriptions I get a blank white screen. I have shutdown and restarted several times. All other features of the App Store work except this one. I’ve never had this problem before. Any ideas?

Try to restart in safe mode. There seems to be something going on that responds to that. I would be interested in what happens. Could you let us know if it works?

I’m now in safe mode and the problem is the same. Strange.

1 Like

Yes it is! thank for repying anyway. Did you try manually entering your log in credentials?

The only other thing I can think of, connected really to the log in point is keychain. I had problems of a weird kind once, support and eventually a very high level technician did something behind the scenes I think that eventually resolved them. I found something months later that made me think it was a keychain conflict: I had two copies I think. I don’t know what exactly to do about it though. Turn them off and see what happens.

Yes but no change, unfortunately.

I appreciate the help anyway. :-). I’m on The phone with Apple support now. :-).

1 Like

Apple’s content delivery network is evidently having issues.

People (including me) have also reported getting blank screens when clicking to Apple Music in iTunes on the Mac and getting black album covers in the iOS Apple Music app. (I’ve found that quitting the app, waiting, then relaunching often fixes the problem, but sometimes it just loads very slowly, over the course of tens of seconds or even minutes.)

I just launched the Mac App Store and it loaded… but was first completely white for around three seconds.

1 Like

I suppose misery loves company. But I’m glad I’m not the only one experiencing a problem. Just got off the phone with Apple support and I’m doing a nuke and pave – complete reinstall of the operating systems and then I’ll need to download all of the apps that I use. Although time consuming that is not all bad. I have not done a nuke and pave in several years so this will probably clean out some crud.

I should add, that I was able to access my subscriptions in a new profile that was set up and I was also able to access it on my iPhone so the problem seems to be specific to my MacBook Pro.

ok, I will not be starting from scratch soon as well when I get my new Macbook 16 inch. import all my data. It is time, I haven’t done it for about 6 years I don’t think.

And I can’t figure out if this is a new, related issue (clicking on the blank squares does nothing) or if my international friends (most in Japan) are listening to (badly hidden) music that’s not available to me in the US: