Can’t Update Apps in App Store / Just Me?

I’ve run into a problem in the App Store I’ve never encountered previously. I have apps showing new updates but when I select update all or try to update an individual app, the icon flashes but that is all. The apps will not update. This is happening on my MBP and my iPad, which means this is not a device specific problem. It is also not an app specific issue because none of the apps showing an update will update. I don’t have apps on my iPhone needing updating.

I’ve rebooted the MBP and the iPad. I’ve waited a while but the apps will not update.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Not updating for me as well.

Good. Not for you, but because this indicates it is an Apple issue and not one specific to my account. :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks for checking.

I have had it happen, just wait it out, try again in a day or so. Or sometimes a reboot works I think, it happens enough I generally don’t worry about it.

1 Like

You are correct, the issue has resolved itself. This is the first time I’ve experienced this so I was concerned it had something to do with my account. Thanks for the help.

1 Like