Cardhop Crashing

Can Anyone keep their Cardhop running? My system crashes on my Mac’s every day. I think the longest it has ever run is three days without crashing. I can’t even get into Cardhop on my MBP anymore??? I purchased because David loves it. Thank Goodness I didn’t purchase their Calendar app at the same time.

I’ve been running Cardhop for years and I don’t think I can ever remember it crashing.

Dear Chris; I haven’t been able to keep it running on any of my Mac’s for more than three days. I can’t even enter the program on my MBP. When it runs, it’s great. I also have stability issues with it on my iPad and iPhone. I guess I’m just upset, as I went all in on this and was going to also move to their calendar product as well.

I haven’t had any crashes with cardhop or fantastical. I’d recommend uninstalling and reinstalling as well as rebooting your machine.

Probably best to reach support
https://flexibits.com/support

3 Likes

Never crashed on my laptop. Suggest you reinstall the app.

1 Like

I’ve had it running in my menu bar for years and it’s never crashed on me. I use it every day with no issues. I would also try reinstalling.

both apps have been rock solid for me. You might have corrupted application files. Would uninstall completely, do a first aid scan in Disk Utility, reboot and re-install. Should work then.

1 Like

I’ve had this problem with TextExpander on the Mac. The fix was to delete a plist file. Maybe there is a similar fix

Not experienced the crashing but I have had a problem with my large display overlapping the print dialog.