Clarify App replacement

Coming back to the thread to promote the beta development of Folge by @oleksii earlier in the thread. No connection other than a pleased beta user. Oleksii is super responsive on his site and via email. Give it a shot—shaping up to do what I enjoyed about Clarify.

2 Likes

Hey everyone! This is Oleksii from https://folge.me/, which I have previously posted as a suggested replacement for Clarify in beta. I’m thrilled to announce that earlier this week I have finally released the first public 1.0.0 version. It has been an exciting 6 months from alpha version to a stable release where MPU users were an important part of this journey, with your feedback, support and always kind words.
At the moment app is available for Mac (and Windows :slight_smile:) and I’m continuing to support it and adding new features.
I’m actively working on adding pre-defined PDF, Word and PPT templates and then implementing an editor where you could customize templates and use in-built drag-drop editor to build your own ones.

7 Likes