Copied is now Copied Touch

I would have paid 0.99/month for this…

1 Like

Can confirm that the website does not come up for me either.

Copy 'em is very Copied-like, and it’s what I am now using.

2 Likes

Migrated over to the Copy’em iOS apps. Interface isn’t beautiful but it’s functional.

Downloaded Paste App as well. UI looks good but man this app is it’s 3rd major incarnarnation and it “still” does not have iOS Keyboard support. While I don’t use Keyboard support everyday I’m extremely happy when it’s there.

The lack of Backup/Export features irks me. Any app dealing with Text should offer backup and plain text export functionality.

If I didn’t need iOS support i’d probably have just chosen to go with Alfred. I’m growing weary of half-baked software.

3 Likes

Right now I’m using Copy 'em on the Mac, iPhone, and iPad.

However, in the past I used different clipboard managers on different devices and it was fine. I don’t really need sync as much as I thought I did.

3 Likes

It seems to be back in both the iOS and Mac App stores. Website (copied.app) is still blank though.

The iCloud Sync feature seems to work, but is slow (its always been slow though)

1 Like

Thanks Mitch, I might give this one a try. You liking it so far?

I’ve deleted Copied and it looks like Copy’em is going to be the one going forward.

My patience with Copied has just reached its nadir.

2 Likes

I see neither “Copied” nor “Copied Touch” in the U.S. Mac App Store, as of May 20.

It’s fine. I’ve been using it for months.

Copied had been shaky for months but I thought the dev would right the ship. Oh well.

I am really happy wuth Copy Em and gladly bought a subscription.

2 Likes

Is it possible to import my Copied items & lists into Copy’em? I sure like to save the work I have done in Copied, especially since Copied is misbehaving badly on MacOS.

Does anyone know of a good alternative? This is one of my most frequently used apps and sad to no longer find it on the iOS App Store as of May 26, 2021.

I really appreciate the ability to apply custom transforms on text. It’s a very powerful capability. Haven’t found another similar app.

Below are the instructions for downloading a previous purchase of Copied App even if no longer in the App Store! Hope this helps someone!

1 Like

Drafts or Textsoap can do text transformations.

1 Like

I can’t believe it still works.

I’m always on the hunt for an iOS iPadOS clipboard manager and haven’t found one that I like. Recently, I’ve been using Yoink, but I’m not happy with it. So today, on a whim, I remembered that I owned Copied, so I decided to go into my purchased apps in the App Store and download it to see if it still works with iOS iPadOS 16. You know what? It does, and iCloud sync works as well. My experience so far is that it’s a little wonky but very usable. It occasionally crashes and won’t stay in Slide Over, but I can live with that.

Remember, it’s no longer in the App Store, but if you purchased it, you can find it in your Purchased items in the App Store.

3 Likes

It of course depends on your way of usage, but if I would use an app with the purpose of saving snippets for a longer period of time, I wouldn’t rely onto an app that seems to be in a death row for years, and pronounced dead since at least 2 years.

I can’t believe many of the modern clipboard apps still can’t match Copied for the perfect blend of functionality and user experience. I’m making due with Copy’Em but nothing is really amazing