December 2023 Hardware/Software Sales and Deals

Indie App Santa 2023 edition is up.

First offer is a lifetime deal on one sec

5 Likes

Day 2 is MacWhisper. Seemed like an interesting app so I picked it up.

2 Likes

I bought MacWhister when it first came out for $4, not quite as good as free though! :slight_smile:

1 Like

And I bought it when it was 50% off for Black Friday…that looks like a terrible deal now!
Anyway, I downloaded the App Store version and got the free Pro license so I have both version available to me.

How did you all get MacWhisper via Indie App Santa?

When I click through, I’m taken to the App Store, but told Mac Whisper is Mac only. That makes sense.

But when I go to my Mac, I can’t install Indie App Santa. That appears to be iOS/PadOS only.

What am I missing?

Once you download it from the Mac AppStore and then install it, you have two purchase options. Yearly sub (no) and one time for $0 (yes). I just did it.

1 Like

Many thanks! (20 characters)

I purchased it 1 day ago for $16 :neutral_face:

Here’s the direct link to mac whisper. Be sure to free purchase the IAP

1 Like

Creativit: Mood Board & Vision and free IAP for lifetime. Courtesy of Indie App Santa

It’s sort of software . . .
iTunes
Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown, the Complete Series
EXPIRED was $9.99 (all 95+ episodes)

Description
The Peabody and Emmy ® award-winning CNN Original Series Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown follows the veteran chef and best-selling author as he travels the globe in a celebration of diverse foods and culture.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/anthony-bourdain-parts-unknown-the-complete-series/id1440803876

2 Likes

It’s shows as $74.99

‎Teleprompter App w/free IAP lifetime. Courtesy of Indie App Santa

Yes, it looks like it was $9.99 beginning 12/4/23 and then on 12/6/23 (maybe 12:00 AM?) it returned to $74.99.

That’s what Cheapcharts (great iTunes resource) shows.

20th offer from Indie App Santa

Strongify Rep Counter
Gym Widget & Set Tracker
$0, Premium normally $29.99

1 Like

27th offer from Indie App Santa

Pretty Progress Pro
Progress Bar & Countdown Tracker
$0, lifetime normally $19.99 (US App Store also shows $8.99 annual subscription)
Download from the App Store AND go through the IAP

Winterfest is here again, with 25% discounts on DEVONthink, Bookends, Scrivener, Mellel, etc.

1 Like