Having a struggle with my desk. It sounds silly, but I can’t get myself to do some work the last 2 days.
My desk just has this cluttered wire look. It doesn’t help either that I have been watching those immaculate overly clean completely crazy gaming and productivity room setups either.
Attached is a screenshot of my desk, if anyone has better suggestions, please let me know.
From left to right…
- 2 x 4TB WD Drives (1 does Time Machine and 1 does CCC)
- HDMI Switcher
- Logitech Speakers (need to change this out, maybe the Audio Engine A2+)
- Anker USB Hub
- Focusrite Scarlette 8i6
- Dell P2715q monitor
- Control Button for Speakers
- Switch Adapter for Super Smash Controller
- Macbook Pro (mid 2014)
- Switch Dock (behind the mac)
- Boom Arm, Mic, Headphones
This desk doesn’t have any cut-outs in it. I am wondering if I am being overly crazy in this.
The gaming systems are here so I don’t bother the rest of the family at night.