DEVONthink is 20 years old (plus, get a big discount)

Nope. DEVONthink is neither a Finder nor a Spotlight replacement. You should think more focused than that.

See this blog post, old but still pertinent…

1 Like

Is there going to be another discount now that it’s 21 years old?

3 Likes

Sorry but we don’t celebrate every birthday of every application. However, we do participate in some promotions as well as running a few ourselves each year.

You should stay current with our blog for tips, releasese, promos, etc.…

2 Likes

FWIW, Bundlehunt has DT listed as “Coming Soon.” DT for $3? Fingers crossed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Not directly related to this thread, but speaking of software discounts, has anyone noticed that there’s no Summerfest this year? The website is still from Winterfest and that’s it.

LOL - Keep on dreaming :wink:

:grin:

(twenty characters)

1 Like

Would you buy it for $3? :thinking:

Only because of all the love that this forum professes for it.
I will admit that my files are a bit in disarray (through neglect, mostly, and some organizational errors on my part) and that DT might be of some help in that department…
I would also say that $99 for the base package is a bit too much for my budget, as I am on SSDI (doing the cancer thing). This is said NOT to bemoan the whole “price of applications nowadays”… if it is as good as y’all say it is, then that price point may well be worth it…
I have bought many an excellent app through Bundlehunt, or Summerfest or StackSocial at amazing prices, and will continue to do so… and as I believe the developers have a deal worked out with these sites, I don’t feel any guilt for doing so…

1 Like

Ask, and ye shall receive

5 Likes

I couldn’t say anything earlier :wink:

if it is as good as y’all say it is, then that price point may well be worth it

While everyone has their detractors, many of my interactions with people in support involve them telling me (1) the software is worth it, or (2) we should be charging more :smiley: :heart:

1 Like