Discourse app login issues

I’ve been able to login to MPU but not auto store. I’m afraid to log out so I’ll just leave it as is for now and hope an update fixes the issue.

Overall I love discourse as a platform but the app is just not good. Lots of wasted space. Poor notifications system. I understand it’s just a web wrapper but not impressed. But I like discourse and MPU so we deal.

Definitely don’t log out. Just try to login occasionally. It will probably work eventually.

I’m hoping I will be able to login through the app on my phone in the future since I enjoy the app.

Is this the Discourse app you all are talking about? I almost never download apps with such bad reviews. And all the talk here about trouble logging in and bugs doesn’t make me any more inclined to waste my time with it. For those using the app, is it any better than using Safari on iOS to read the forum? The hardest thing I’m struggling with is, I would like to read what I’m replying to, and be able to see the usernames so I can properly tag people, but my reply window keeps covering up the original post. I try to turn off preview, but it constantly comes back and it’s in the way of viewing the original post. I’m on a 10.5” iPad. Is it just me? These seem like pretty difficult interface issues. Maybe I need to craft replies in drafts and then copy into Discourse using split screen or something. It’s taking way too long to post and I was hoping the app would fix it. But the app seems a mess from what I can tell. image

It looks like the current beta fixed my Discourse issues. I can now log in to the MPU and Automators groups through the app.

Pictures can’t be added still.