Does anyone use learning management system or paid webinars?

I’m looking into creating course and webinars and using some type of CRM like system. I’d love to hear what other people are using and why.

Building Course
I’ve been looking at Teachable, Thinkific, and Kajabi to create my own courses and sell them on my site. I’ve also thought about testing courses first on Skillshare before putting them on my own site. I know David sells his as standalone assets. I’d love to hear why. What does Asian Efficiency use for their course?

Webinars
I’ve been looking at Crowdcast, WebinarJam, GoToWebinar, and Zoom.

CRM
I’ve been looking at true CRMs like Pipeline, Capsule, Infusion Soft, and Zoho. But I think I might be better off with something like ConvertKit. That would be my CRM and e-mail marketing together.

I’ve used GoToWebinar for my full time job and It works well. It is quite expensive if you don’t do them regularly but it’s got a lot of features and they are all well integrated. My only complaint is that we’ve had issues with their automatic emails containing information on how to access the webinars seem to be blocked from reaching some of our users inbox. This can be a big pain having to manually send out codes.