Does anyone use OmniFocus with multiple users?

I’ve tried both of your ideas. They both get the job done. The Hook way is pretty slick. The only problem I have with Hook is the method you’ve outlined relies on my remembering that a certain project in Asana has Hooks associated with it. Is there any way I can make a link in the project page that will call up the Hook menu? Or do I just leave myself a standard note in the project content saying something like: DevonTHINK notes are Hooked, type ⇧⌘␣ to see link

Of course, but this is normally not an environment, where you are going to use a personal Taskmanager like Omnifocus!
In your situation I would rather take a look at project management systems like Omniplan, Meistertasks, Monday, MS Teams, Trello and so many others.

Thanks for your feedback, @tuckyhutsman.

If you hook things apps using the procedure I outlined above, you would need to invoke Hook to see what (if anything) is hooked to whatever you have selected.

While I don’t know of any way to invoke the Hook interface using a link, you could simply paste a Hook link into Asana (e.g. on the Overview page of the project) that you could click on with some help from PopClip or just use as a visual reminder that this project is hooked.

In this case, I would recommend Hooking OmniFocus to Asana (rather than the other way around) and pasting in the Hook link that’s placed on the keyboard when you invoke Hook and press ⌘C once you’ve completed the hooking process.

1 Like