Dual Monitor Wallpapers

Inspired by a post in this forum, I thought this might be a good place to collect useful resources for dual monitor wallpapers! I only know of one resource myself, but I suspect many of you know more.

11 Likes

A few other sources of wallpaper linked here, and an easy way to set it:

1 Like

Shameless self promotion. It started out innocently enough, but now it is something more than a hobby. I create all sorts of free to download desktop backgrounds - single screen - on my personal site. Mostly sports related from Canadian Football to American Football, Baseball and USA/European/English Premier League soccer (football) teams, but collections also include Superheros, Star Wars and wallpapers for every London Tube Stop.

1 Like

Posting this here because somebody recommended it where I posted it in another thread.

I have a 27” iMac and 28” monitor next to it. I use Multi Monitor Wallpaper to use panoramic images as wallpapers that span both screens.

Before I got the 28” monitor I actually had two smaller monitors (22” and 24”, one on each side of the iMac) that I accomplished the same thing with.

They don’t even have to be professional images. I use a lot of panoramic shots I’ve taken with my iPhone and they look great. PM me if anybody wants to see some examples.

2 Likes