Satan probably had to grab a sweater, because Editorial was updated two weeks ago.
This may bring relief to anyone still anchored to Editorial. That said, Version 1.3.4 doesn’t include anything major:
- Added support for the iPhone X with its native resolution.
- Changed toolbar color in the preview/accessory panel – this makes it easier to distinguish the preview from the editor.
- Improved performance for switching between dark and light mode.
- The accessory panel (preview, in-app browser…) uses the same tab bar UI on iPhone and iPad now.
- Removed support for the public workflow directory. Your shared workflows will remain online for the foreseeable future, but the directory will soon become read-only. You can still share workflows using the “Copy Workflow” feature, of course, which is more flexible anyway, as it allows you to put your workflows in any plain text file.
- Fixed an issue with explanatory text in the settings being displayed incorrectly (particularly on small screens).
- Fixed footnote navigation in Markdown preview.
- Fixed table view actions not being executed in “Custom UI” workflow actions.
- Fixed a few issues with inline boneyard in Fountain documents.
I actually haven’t bought in—I missed Editorial’s heyday, and picked up on other apps instead.