Favorite music to wake up to in the morning?

what is some of your favourite music to wake up to in the morning? 𝄞

I like to start my day with Upbeat Jazz

any favourite tracks that you care sharing?

I want to change up the sounds that I wake up to using the Clock.app on my iPhone with music instead.

No particular song but here is a Playlist. https://itunes.apple.com/us/playlist/uptempo-smooth-jazz/pl.b029b5e95aa242c08f1e3a18bce3af1b

1 Like

I just wake up to Siri’s alarm tone on the HomePod… with a Dueapp.com alarm on my phone set for 5 minutes later just in case I nod back off.

When I get out of the shower I usually just have Siri play some earworm-song I haven’t been able to get out of my head. Lately it’s been Felix Jaehn’s Bonfire (“I am ‘de bonfire/You make me stronger, you make me lighter”)

1 Like

A playlist my wife and I have added our favorite songs to. It spans from The Beatles to Pearl Jam.

2 Likes

I put together a playlist of about 25 songs that I never get tired of from the Beatles, of course, George Harrison, Paul McCartney, Grateful Dead I will Survive, Joan Baez Gracias a la Vida ( Thanks to Life), and one that always gets me in a good mood “Hummingbird” by Seals and Crofts. I also downloaded them.

1 Like

Is it possible to wake up to a random song on a playlist from the Clock app on iOS?

1 Like
1 Like