February 2021 sales and hardware/software deals

Killer deal on Parallels right now. Buy—or it appears you can upgrade as well—the newest version of Parallels and get 10 Mac apps thrown in: Parallels Toolbox for macOS, Parallels Access for iOS, MindManager, 1Password Families, Fantastical Premium, Octopus.do Pro, Intego Mac Internet Security X9, Acronis True Image 2021 Premium, Pocket Premium, Gravit Designer PRO.

Price-wise, I think you save if you want Parallels + 1Password or Parallels + Fantastical. Not super familiar with the other apps, though, so not sure if they’re good or not. Anyone know about the others?

Just a note that Fantastical and 1Password are valid for new users only.

Developer fail.

I’ve been an Evernote subscriber for years. There were times where a one year license to Evernote was part of a bundle and Evernote handled this very well by extending the time until your next sub.

If you do bundle pricing but show no regard for existing customers it only makes it that much easier to jump to a new upstart when that day inevitably comes.

3 Likes

Tip: send an email to sales@1password.com with the word Parallels in the title/body and check what their “BitBot” returns…

That’s a poor process. I had YNAB handle it awesome once. I was in their free trial (30 days?) and got a bundle that included 6 months and they extended the trial for 6 months for me. 2 years later, I’m still a user.

2 Likes

Costco Mac mini – Apple M1 Chip 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU – 8GB Memory – 256GB SSD – Silver
$599.99

2 Likes

Don’t… You will only get disappointed once a real person replies! :cry:

3 Likes

Bundlehunt | 2021 macOS Power Bundle

EagleFiler 5$. original price 50$

5 Likes

About EagleFiler:

Archive your e-mails (including attachments omitted by Time Machine) to speed up your mail program or create a safe, fast backup of your IMAP server. EagleFiler can convert from Apple Mail, Microsoft Outlook, .eml, and other formats to the standard mbox format, and it’s designed to handle tons of mail efficiently

So it can only grab mails via a client, not directly from a(n IMAP) server?

(I only see importing via clients in the manual)