I’m looking to transition to a paperless office and want to share electronic files and folders with 2 people. I use about 5 gb of space at the moment.
- up to 10 gb to share
- free or up to $5/mo/user
- collaboration of same document is not needed
- files are primarily jpg and pdf’s.
- sync by Mac app that I can have a local copy
- web interface for an employee and access while traveling
- share a folder and all the subsequent subfolders and files
I’ve looked at:
- iCloud - limited functionality
- Dropbox - little too expensive to start with and I don’t need that much data
- Google drive - trying this at the moment but they are changing the way sharing works. Permissions are on a per file level which is annoying to manage.
What other options would y’all recommend?