FYI - Fantastical Premium is currently 75% off

Unfortunately I just subscribed at regular price.

I have three work calendars. My personal one I could probably do that, although they often contain Teams meeting details so it would be a slight pain. But the other two hold a ton of useful information (like which weeks I am on call and what team-specific things are happening) and those are editable by anyone in the team, so would be impossible to keep up with.

I did at one point get some kind of one-way sync going through Microsoft’s automation thingy, but it broke and as it was less than ideal (it didn’t handle changes to events very well) I just gave up at that point.

Maybe when I get to senior leadership level I might get to call those shots. I’m just one of the thousands who will toe the line and like it. I did complain when it was implemented and basically got zero response.

1 Like

I subscribed for a year; the billing page on their hub shows:

**75% Off** - 75% off your next purchase

I read that as “once” (so either 1 year, or just 1 month).

I’ve asked Flexibits Twitter. Let’s see what they say. It will be weird if it’s just for the first month.

That’s unfortunate. I pretty much have one work calendar and few meetings I don’t arrange at least in part.

I’m in the process of populating a shared cloud calendar on one of the big services with events from another company’s API. I can confirm that event changes are a pain in the neck – I can add new events easily, and use a simply sqlite database to keep track of which ones have already been added so there aren’t duplicates. But noticing which already-seen events have been changed, and then incorporating those changes, is proving much trickier…

This is what MacRumors wrote about it:

This sale is for 75 percent off your next purchase on Flexibits, so whatever option you choose will be the only time you can get this deal. Given these parameters, buying for a full year will save you more money. After the year is over, Flexibits Premium will return to its regular price, or you can cancel.

1 Like

Rob, you’re right:
@flexibits: Hi and thanks for considering Flexibits Premium! The offer is for 75% off your first transaction as a new customer – either 75% off your first month or 75% off your first year. And this specific offer is only available for new customers. Hope this helps to clarify :slight_smile:

For me this €11 subscription (for 1 year) started only last weekend. Immediately after that amount was reserved on my creditcard, the Flexibits Premium price reverted to the regular €3,67/month (billed annually), as expected.

So I’m going to enjoy the v3 premium features for a year and decide then how to continue.

1 Like